Covid Safety Policy
Joining the Dots Theatre Company cares about the health and safety of our audiences and our cast and crews. For this reason, we ask that when you are planning to see a production you follow these simple requests.
(1) Please do not attend if you feel unwell. If you have experienced cold or flu-like symptoms in the last 14 days, are awaiting the results of a Covid-19 test or have returned from a designated hot spot, please do not come to the theatre. We will do our best to find an alternative attendance date or offer a refund.
(2) If possible, please select the print-at-home ticket option when pre-booking tickets. Please have a paper or digital copy of your ticket/s ready to show front of house.
(3) Please sanitise your hands as you enter our space. A sanitising station will be set up just inside the front door.
(4) We encourage mask-wearing when visiting the theatre.
(5) Please remain 1.5m apart where physically possible. We ask that you practise social distancing near the box office/bar area. When visiting the bathroom, we ask you only enter if the total capacity allows it.
(6) Please arrive in good time to be seated. Shows at the Chippen Street Theatre are not allocated seating: audience is seated as a first-come-first-serve basis.
(7) The sanitation and cleanliness of the building will be maintained to a COVID Safe standard by the theatre operators and/or by JTDTC.
Please bear in mind each theatre company will have their own policy and procedure regarding covid as it best suits their venue, space and operations. We do not take any liability or responsibility for the content within external theatre policies.
To view the Sydney Theatre School Chippen Street Theatre Covid Safety Policy, click here.
To read the Greek Theatre (Hellenic Art Theatre, Marrickville) Covid Safety Policy, click here.